Style and Design

Flowers were to be delivered the Wednesday before Mother's Day. Never received them that day.

However my daughter who send them got a message saying they were delivered at 3. Sometime near 6 pm, I was in the Lincoln Tunnel commuting home and I received a call. I tried to pick it up, but service in the tunnel is not good. I tried to pick the second call up and once again, I could hear nothing.

The third or fourth call went to my voice mail. A man left a very nasty message saying that he was trying to deliver flowers to me, and he wanted to know what my problem was and why I wouldn't answer my phone, and then he is yelling, I can hear you breathing int he phone, and got very angry. I was unable to hear that message until I got out of the tunnel a bit later (traffic during rush hour is awful at that time of day). I called him as soon as I was clear and he wouldn't answer my phone calls.

The evening manager of my office called and told me once I got home that I had received a delivery. I wasn't working the next day, which is why my daughter wanted the flowers delivered early. I had to go into the office to retrieve them the following day. I emailed the company, they emailed me back asking for so much information, which I didn't have including what the name of the flower bouquet was.

I called and explained what happened. I even waited until after the holiday to follow up and I have yet to hear anything from them except a message saying they will investigate the non delivery. (it was not a non delivery) Terrible delivery, terrible customer service.

Do NOT spend your money here. Really amazed at the message that was left on my phone and yet no one following up.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Anything about this company whatsoever.

Comments