THIS IS PART OF AN EMAIL I SENT TO WeCare@FromYouFlowers.com: "I ordered a bouquet and teddy bear a few days ago.Delivery was scheduled to arrive at the following business on February 25th for my best friend's birthday.

{Insert Business location} From online, I watched the "tracking bar" periodically all day--which is a POOR set up for a tracking tool. It should be more customer/user friendly with a better sense of a time frame, and not an inadequate plain digital "thermometer". My concern was that the business would close at 8:00pm, and no updated information was provided nor available to me about the delivery. It was 6:41pm when I contacted the customer service line and spoke with Doris, who stated she was based out of Connecticut.

She was nice enough, however her demeanor really was never the problem. At first she told me that the florist did attempt the delivery, but the recipient was not there. I told her that it was a place of business and I knew for a fact that the recipient was there all day. And that I was NEVER informed of any "mishaps".

I also asked if that even if it was a possibility she was not immediately available, why not just leave it at the front with an associate? She told me that the recipient must be there upon delivery. She also told me that she was sorry, and that she doesn't know why I wasn't informed. She put me on a hold, where I sat and fumed over such terrible overall service.

Doris offered me next day delivery and to knock off a $4.95 service fee of some sort. I told her that was UNACCEPTABLE. I was put on hold for a length of time. Doris then informed me that the "truck arrived at the place of business at 6:37pm".

She would offer me 50% off, next day delivery, a store credit---I did cut her off and voiced the absurdity of it all. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT???? Mere minutes before I initiated this customer service phone call, you want to tell me that a "delivery attempt" took place? Even so, the recipient was still at the business!

Now the TRUTH: Your company NEVER followed up with the hired florist who was responsible for delivering the already PAID FOR bouquet and teddy bear. THIS WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: TO ENSURE A GUARANTEED TIMELY DELIVERY. It is obvious that the flowers were never delivered in the first place. There was zero sense of urgency, and there was absolutely no duty of care involved.

For a business that runs primarily on special occasions, you are solely held responsible for missing my best friend's birthday delivery ON her birthday. NO, I do not want a discount, store credit, next day delivery, NOR $20 voucher... WHAT I DO EXPECT is a full refund to my account within 24-48 hours. I will also share my experience with customer reviews online, something your company should really take into consideration." Bottom line: Businesses, like this one, work to ensure customer satisfaction.

After reading reviews like what I experienced, I am appalled that they are still in business...or are still permitted to conduct business.

Mistakes happen, this is true...but more often than not means that FromYouFlowers is a complete joke!CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion