From You Flowers - Terrible Flowers for Mom's 87th Birthday

655 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite.I ordered a week in advance so there was no excuse for what was delivered.

My sister-in-law sent me a picture with her phone, see below what the flowers looked like upon arrival. I couldn't believe what I saw. I immediately contacted customer service and informed them that I was not satisfied with the arrangement. They said they can substitute flowers and colors if necessary.

I then asked which florist had made the arrangement as I would like to contact them directly. I was informed by fromyouflowers that they can not share vendor information. The flowers looked terrible the roses died the second day. They sent me a $10.00 gift certificate for my next order.

There will not be another order from this terrible company.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
655 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suzieq

Feb 28, 2014 #789797 Dallas, Texas, United States

Same here I ordered the same one and the exact same thing happened very few flowers no bow nothin like what I ordered I am so embarrassed to have sent whAt I saw. I also ordered deluxe it looks like a 2.99 bouquet and with my discount it was over 54.00 and I had 2 orders sent to two different people. I am so mas about this total rip off.

3 1 Reply
FromYouFlowers

Mar 01, 2014 #790022 Old Saybrook, Connecticut, United States

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com. You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

1 2 Reply
FromYouFlowers

Feb 19, 2014 #786704

1 1 Reply
mskimberlyboucher

Feb 05, 2014 #782483 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I have had this displeausre this weekend with them the company they hired to deliver flowers to an elderly woman who just lost her husband and is hard of hearing left a note on the door for her to pick thme up, not once but twice. when i called the CS guy (child) who answered spit in the phone and said hey I have a job I dongt know who signs my pay and I dont have a supervisor.. beyond furious. I am sorry this happened to you is all I got,. well I did find corporate and will be addressing this and more to them. THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS COMPANY. unethical standards. they should be ashamed

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×