Albany, New York

First the flowers were not delivered as scheduled (Wed).The following day I sent a customer service email that was supposed to be returned in two hours.

After 5 hours I had a break in my schedule and called. They said it would be delivered the next day on Friday- it was not. I called again - they promised Monday. On Monday I get a call at 2pm saying the florist in the area does not have the flowers as pictured and would it be okay to substitute.

I say okay but the substitution should be flowers at a higher value and not lower like carnations. They also said they would upgrade the flowers. That is not AT ALL what happened. In the end, my best friend who was supposed to get flowers on her first day in her new job received them on the second week and the flower display should have been worth $5.

As a result of my multiple conversations with them I received 2 credits but during different phone calls. I was skeptical to use them again but thought- I have the credits I'll give them one more shot. When going to order I learned you couldn't use the credits for one purchase and the supervisor would not make an exception given the circumstances. There is no way I am giving them $30+ again.

That will be my very last time.Don't be fooled-- the other online companies are much better!!

Review about: From You Flowers Rose And Lily Celebration.

I didn't like: Credit use policy and poor service and quality.

1.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.