From You Flowers - TERRIBLE! ARRANGEMENTS LOOK NOTHING ALIKE! RIPPED OFF!
Luckily the recipient sent me a picture of the arrangement she received.THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AND ARE NO WHERE IN THE SAME VALUE!
I paid $70.00 for what I thought would be roses and lilies in a pretty vase with a leaf ribbon, what was received was ugly, cheap carnations that i could have bough at a grocery store for under $15.00.
I am sure this happens all the time, but From You Flowers SHOULD BE ASHAMED of the florist who sent these, how many other people have been ripped off as well with flowers sent at a fraction of the cost of what should have been.And I received a $15 dollar credit to use again, no thank you From you Flowers you can keep ripping off someone else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible flower arrangment
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Lovely Rose And Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."