3.2
Style and Design

Ordered from this company only thing I can commend them on is fast delivery other than that terrible.

The arrangement I ordered and the arrangement sent are two different arrangements and then when I emailed them they have the audacity to send me a $15 coupon. What the *** am I going to do with that?

Imagine I informed them of there service and this was the response, "Thank you for contacting From You Flowers. We have received your message expressing your dissatisfaction with the arrangement received. All items are subject to slight substitution according to local availability and season as stated in the product's delivery information on our website. This allows the florist to substitute with a similar container, flowers, color scheme or plant to ensure delivery is made in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize for your disappointment with the substitution made. Therefore, we are issuing you a $15 gift certificate via email to redeem at any time on a future purchase. You will receive this gift certificate within 1-3 business days. We have also informed the delivering florist of the complaint, and they asked that we extend their apologies to you as well.

Thank you and once again, please accept our apologies."

Below was my response.

"You guys should inform customers when things are not available then. I should have been giving the choice to choose something else. I specifically chose the colour flowers for a reason. Arrangement looks cheaply done. What can I do with a $15 voucher as indicated I do not live in the United States this delivery was for my aunt in New York. If you guys couldn't have lived up to delivering what I purchased you should have indicated and I would have cancelled my order and go somewhere else.

That is a very poor excuse especially when the arrangement looks NOTHING like the picture. This is terrible customer service you guys should replace that whole arrangement. I paid $57.39 for an arrangement that I do not want and in extension that my aunt would not like."

They couldn't even offer a refund or nothing. Terrible Customer Service worst I've ever gotten from any company in the states.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Same day delivery.

I didn't like: Misrepresented delivery.

Comments