Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My friend (Swati Bhatia) ordered (order no.40415071) an assortment of chocolates for me from 'Fromyouflowers'.She is from India.

As per the picture, the basket was to have 3 lindt chocolates, ferrero rocher, and some other chocolates. She paid $68 for it (including $15 for within 4 hours delivery, and the delivery took after more than 6 hours). The order that I received had small packs ofm&ms, kit kat, hershey's, and some other chocolates I do not recognize. $68 for m&ms?

Also while ordering, she made sure that none of the chocolates should have eggs as an ingredient, as I am allergic to eggs. But, now some of the 'similar items' sent by them have eggs in them. My friend then asked them to return the order and refund her money. To this, the people at 'From you flowers' replied that they offer their 'apologies' and '$15 dollar gift' for the next time we buy something from them.

Why woulds somebody deal with them again after such a bad experience. They also told us that their website 'clearly' mentions that the items in packet might be 'substituted' with 'similar' items. These people did not even mention anything about refund, let alone process it. My friend again asked them to refund the money, and she again received 'heart felt apologies' as a reply.

She is entitled to a refund as per '100% satisfaction guarantee' offered by "From you flowers'. But these people have not even paid heed to her request. May be because they think that as the customer is from another country, he would not be able to do anything.

They can 'substitute' whatever they want to with whatever they want to and nothing would happen to them.But, I am a student in US, and I am here for another 18 months, and I will surely seek legal help if the money is not refunded.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service, 4 hour delivery, Fraud.