From You Flowers - STAY AWAY THE WORST COMPANY IN BUSINESS
Update added by user May 08
Awful company.Sent completely different product.
What was sent was half dead and looked like someone walked by the bushes outside and just cut off a clump and shoved it into a *** vase.Never again
Original review posted by user May 07
This was the worst decision I have made in a while!I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day.
I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler.
They sent her two purple lily's and grass - yes GRASS. No card I paid extra for. No special vase I paid extra for. After calling them 3 separate times and waiting on hold for over 45 minutes on all three phone calls I had finally had enough.
I was so lucky I used PayPal and opened a dispute. Within 10 minutes I got a response. So in order to get help I had to take my cash back. STAY AWAY!
Go to Pro Flowers instead!Unless you like dead flowers, grass, and not getting what you paid for, and the WORST rude customer service in the USA - HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS????????
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- How fast they took my money
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Sparse flowers
- Awful customer service
- Dying flowers
- Making mom sad on mothers day
- Quality of product
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- " A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."