Update added by user May 08
Awful company.Sent completely different product.
What was sent was half dead and looked like someone walked by the bushes outside and just cut off a clump and shoved it into a *** vase.Never again
Original review posted by user May 07
This was the worst decision I have made in a while!I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day.
I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler.
They sent her two purple lily's and grass - yes GRASS. No card I paid extra for. No special vase I paid extra for. After calling them 3 separate times and waiting on hold for over 45 minutes on all three phone calls I had finally had enough.
I was so lucky I used PayPal and opened a dispute. Within 10 minutes I got a response. So in order to get help I had to take my cash back. STAY AWAY!
Go to Pro Flowers instead!Unless you like dead flowers, grass, and not getting what you paid for, and the WORST rude customer service in the USA - HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS????????
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How fast they took my money
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Sparse flowers
- Awful customer service
- Dying flowers
- Making mom sad on mothers day
- Quality of product
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "Very disappointed don't order from them. Picture on website does not match what they deliver. I order a fruit basket and paid extra for a bigger one. The one they..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "I was shopping online for a bathroom sink and vanity combo. The one I liked is offered by several companies one of which showed free shipping. However, once I placed..."
- "I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed: Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3 I paid $70 to strain my eyes for..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."