Update added by user May 08

Awful company.Sent completely different product.

What was sent was half dead and looked like someone walked by the bushes outside and just cut off a clump and shoved it into a *** vase.Never again

Original review posted by user May 07

This was the worst decision I have made in a while!I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day.

I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler.

They sent her two purple lily's and grass - yes GRASS. No card I paid extra for. No special vase I paid extra for. After calling them 3 separate times and waiting on hold for over 45 minutes on all three phone calls I had finally had enough.

I was so lucky I used PayPal and opened a dispute. Within 10 minutes I got a response. So in order to get help I had to take my cash back. STAY AWAY!

Go to Pro Flowers instead!Unless you like dead flowers, grass, and not getting what you paid for, and the WORST rude customer service in the USA - HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS????????

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • How fast they took my money
  • What I disliked
    • Not what i ordered
    • Misrepresentation
    • Sparse flowers
    • Awful customer service
    • Product
    • Dying flowers
    • Making mom sad on mothers day
    • Quality of product

From You Flowers European Garden Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #843233 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.