100% full Not resolved
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 08, 2016

Awful company.Sent completely different product.

What was sent was half dead and looked like someone walked by the bushes outside and just cut off a clump and shoved it into a *** vase.Never again

Original review posted by user May 07, 2016

This was the worst decision I have made in a while!I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day.

I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler.

They sent her two purple lily's and grass - yes GRASS. No card I paid extra for. No special vase I paid extra for. After calling them 3 separate times and waiting on hold for over 45 minutes on all three phone calls I had finally had enough.

I was so lucky I used PayPal and opened a dispute. Within 10 minutes I got a response. So in order to get help I had to take my cash back. STAY AWAY!

Go to Pro Flowers instead!Unless you like dead flowers, grass, and not getting what you paid for, and the WORST rude customer service in the USA - HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS????????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with how fast they took my money and stated that there is a room for improvement of not what i ordered and misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of from you flowers european garden bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers european garden bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments