Attleboro, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

Update by user May 08, 2016

Awful company.Sent completely different product.

What was sent was half dead and looked like someone walked by the bushes outside and just cut off a clump and shoved it into a *** vase.Never again

Original review posted by user May 07, 2016

This was the worst decision I have made in a while!I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day.

I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler.

They sent her two purple lily's and grass - yes GRASS. No card I paid extra for. No special vase I paid extra for. After calling them 3 separate times and waiting on hold for over 45 minutes on all three phone calls I had finally had enough.

I was so lucky I used PayPal and opened a dispute. Within 10 minutes I got a response. So in order to get help I had to take my cash back. STAY AWAY!

Go to Pro Flowers instead!Unless you like dead flowers, grass, and not getting what you paid for, and the WORST rude customer service in the USA - HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS????????

Review about: From You Flowers European Garden Bouquet.

I liked: How fast they took my money.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered, Misrepresentation, Sparse flowers, Awful customer service, Product, Dying flowers, Making mom sad on mothers day, Quality of product, Customer service.

1.3
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $56
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion