Verified Reviewer

I pre ordered roses for my wife 4 days before Valentines day to be delivered on 2-14-20 at her work where she works until 4:30 flowers never got delivered. called company and waited for 45 mins to talk with someone and when i explained that flowers never arrived waited another 5 mins to be told oh well will just refund in 7 to 10 days with no explanation or cares in the world

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

From You Flowers Pros: Same day delivery, Beautiful flowers.

From You Flowers Cons: Can not like something that you never received, What was ordered was not delivered, That the flowers never arrived, Failure of delivery.

Comments

The delivery was excellent no problem with that. They notified me when it had been delivered and I was pleased.

Turns out that was the only thing I had to be pleased about. I don't think a professional florist arranged my selection. It looked like someone had just thrown some flowers in a vase. I am glad I did not send what arrived to my birthday girl to her office.

She would have been terribly embarrassed. There were big gaps in the display, flowers of a different kind and color were substituted. Some flowers looked droopy, wilted and ready for the trash. The balloon was not a birthday balloon.

The company apologized and said they are redelivering. Even if they don't, I will send this special person something else to make up for this. Her birthday was not a total loss because I sent other nice gift items that I ordered from Amazon. The flowers were just supposed to be a nice extra and a surprise.

We both will get over this. You live and you learn.

If she had never sent a picture of what was received I would have thought everything was wonderful and not horrible. Judging from all of the comments and reviews these people should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and the State's Attorney Generals Office because this is happening far too much to too many customers.

From You Flowers Reviews