This is a horrible company and I hope that no one orders from them again.My little girl was ill and I wanted to send her flowers and a teddy bear.

I received no notification, call, or email when they couldn't send the arrangement out to her due to " a problem at the floral shop"..

that is the excuse I would get every time I called their customer service line, after waiting over 30 minutes each time to talk to a representative.I ended up using google to find a local floral shop and I called them directly to order my sweet little girl an arrangement.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers and from you flowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments