The sequence of events started like this. I ordered what looked like a beautiful bouquet of flowers for my girl friend to be delivered on Valentine's Day.

I ordered the premium package which was around $150. They showed up finally around 7pm that night with what looked like something I could have bought at Albertson's for $10. I called customer service and they admitted the wrong flowers were sent on a very special day and took at least 30 minutes to dispute. They finally decided to fully refund me.

A week passes and I looked at my cc statement and saw it was refunded but as I looked further they also charged me during the time of my original order a sale of $171.29 x2 for total of $342.58! When I called they had no idea why and another 30 minutes on the phone to refund. Terrible experience and I will never again purchase from You Flowers.

There are much better options at Albertson's or Von's so save your troubles. 0 out of 5 stars

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I just sent flowers to my sister in Florida, I ordered the cotton candy bouquet, she sent me a photo of what she got, ( nothing near what I paid for) I simply emailed customer support and they redelivered nicer flowers. Was very happy with customer service.