Ordered an arrangement Saturday afternoon to be delivered Sunday with a guaranteed Sunday delivery and a payment for expedite to have it delivered as early in the day as possible.Decided to check myself online to see what the delivery status was.

Imagine my surprise when I was told that the delivery had been moved to Monday. When I called they said that the flower store closed at 1:00 and that they didn't have the flowers needed for the arrangement. Why wouldn't anyone call to see if I wanted a different arrangement.

Reality - there was nothing that was going to be able to be delivered same day and they lied when they said that they could.Don't believe them!

Review about: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more