Turnaround Time

My husband bought me flowers for Mother's Day, it was already 7:30pm and they had not arrived. When we tried to reach the company by phone we only got a machine answer saying the order was scheduled for delivery.Also tried the site, with no success,didn't heard from them until 9pm, when they told me that they would deliver the flowers and give me a 50% refund for the inconvenience.

I explained that my mother's day was already ruined and that I would like to cancel the order, but they told me only my husband could do it. He was overseas and by that time he was already sleeping. At the end of the day, I ended with no flowers, a lot of stress and needed to accept the delivery. However the agent that called me never informed me that the delivery would be happening ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER!!!!

That is totally ridiculous! You buy a gift for a special date, don't get what you paid for and receive a horrible customer assistance.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

From You Flowers Cons: Can not like something that you never received, Customer service, Resolution.

Comments