Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia.So I wanted to send some really nice flowers for the funeral.

Related: From You Flowers - Very bad service, late delivery , missing items

I ordered the premium version and also a banner. The banner was hand wrote with glitter. The card was hand wrote. The flowers were wilted and looked nothing like the arrangement I purchased nor the price I paid.

I paid for the premium version, I have no clue what was sent.

I found out about this site through my employers online store, I'm really disappointed with what was sent.Do not buy from them they will completely embarrass you.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $113
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more Viagogo - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more