RUN from, from you flowers horrible terrible company
I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia.So I wanted to send some really nice flowers for the funeral.
I ordered the premium version and also a banner. The banner was hand wrote with glitter. The card was hand wrote. The flowers were wilted and looked nothing like the arrangement I purchased nor the price I paid.
I paid for the premium version, I have no clue what was sent.
I found out about this site through my employers online store, I'm really disappointed with what was sent.Do not buy from them they will completely embarrass you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "I ordered flowers for a dear friend going into surgery. I ordered the Roses and Lillies, and she sent me a picture of what she got. NOTHING what I ordered...."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."