Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia.So I wanted to send some really nice flowers for the funeral.

I ordered the premium version and also a banner. The banner was hand wrote with glitter. The card was hand wrote. The flowers were wilted and looked nothing like the arrangement I purchased nor the price I paid.

I paid for the premium version, I have no clue what was sent.

I found out about this site through my employers online store, I'm really disappointed with what was sent.Do not buy from them they will completely embarrass you.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $113
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more