I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia.So I wanted to send some really nice flowers for the funeral.

I ordered the premium version and also a banner. The banner was hand wrote with glitter. The card was hand wrote. The flowers were wilted and looked nothing like the arrangement I purchased nor the price I paid.

I paid for the premium version, I have no clue what was sent.

I found out about this site through my employers online store, I'm really disappointed with what was sent.Do not buy from them they will completely embarrass you.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more