Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package.The flowers when I took them out of the box looked like they were somebody leftover plants that had been out for 2 weeks.

The plants were rotting with brown spots all over them and were wilting. The baby's breath that came within the bouquet was limp and brown. I spoke with someone and they said they would send another bouquet to be received today. I opened the bouquet and its a repeat of the original bouquet.

I looked where the flowers are shipped from and it's NJ which is right next to NY.

There is absolutely no excuse for this to happen once, let alone twice.Whoever is responsible for shipping out these flowers does a disgusting job and my fiancé and I will not be ordering from this company ever again!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of from you flowers bouquet. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments