From You Flowers - Rotting Flowers

I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package.The flowers when I took them out of the box looked like they were somebody leftover plants that had been out for 2 weeks.

The plants were rotting with brown spots all over them and were wilting. The baby's breath that came within the bouquet was limp and brown. I spoke with someone and they said they would send another bouquet to be received today. I opened the bouquet and its a repeat of the original bouquet.

I looked where the flowers are shipped from and it's NJ which is right next to NY.

There is absolutely no excuse for this to happen once, let alone twice.Whoever is responsible for shipping out these flowers does a disgusting job and my fiancé and I will not be ordering from this company ever again!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about