filters
City:
Product:
From You Flowers - Extremely disappointed
From You Flowers - Extremely disappointed
I’m pretty forgetful and didn’t realize it was my friends birthday until the day of. I specifically shopped from their “same day delivery” flowers and ordered by 830am, paid for the expedited fee to have it delivered within 4 hours and same day delivery fee. At 330 I...
1.1

From You Flowers - Bait and switch
Ordered for my mother’s 70 th birthday. Not what was advertised came. There was suppose to be a happy birthday sign. But no sign and not at all looking like what was ordered. I contacted company and was offered 25% off. Not worth it. Wish I had read reviews before purchasing. Scam.

From You Flowers - Terrible Floral Arrangement from From Your Flowers
My daughter was having an awful week at school and I choose this company to send her flowers. Upon checkout I noticed the surcharges were a overpriced but decided to go ahead with the arrangement anyway. She sent me a picture thanking me and I noticed they looked NOTHING LIKE THE Picture online. I sent the company a picture explaining this and they gave me a $15.00 gift card for future purchase. See the thing is I WILL NEVER Order from them again. It was honestly a little embarrassing seeing them in the picture she texted me. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.
1.4
I didn't like
  • Whole experience
Reply to reviews

From You Flowers - “Not as advertised”

From You Flowers - “Not as advertised”
I was mortified with what was delivered (LATE) she had to stay at work later to get HALF the flowers I ordered. Poor excuse for a flower service touting customer satisfaction. I feel ripped off and embarrassed on my 28th wedding anniversary. I will never use this company again and frankly I think I deserve a refund. Or at the very least some kind of compensation for getting insulted when the flowers finally arived late and being half the amount of flowers advertised. I paid over $71.00 for 7 roses and 6 carnations. When the picture showed over 25 flowres from just one side. If you value your hard earned money and chairish the person your trying to express your love to then do your self a favor and use another company any other company.
1.1

From You Flowers - Worst flowers ever! Scammers!
Ordered a flower arrangement for my sisters funeral. What arrived was nothing like what I ordered. It looked like a 5 year old put it together. Cost me $130.
Resolved Featured
From You Flowers - RIPPED OFF ON 2 ROSES
I tried contacting them and no return message or phone call charged me almost 60.00 for 5 pieces of candy that were sapose to be a box of choclates and a nice I live you vase with a note that I attached and romantic arrangment. . was nothing but 5 pieces of candy in a...
ZigzagDhole
ZigzagDhole

Someone needs to contact me asap about this. And make it right. Signed: bag of candy w/2 roses

I didn't like
  • Ripped me off

From You Flowers - Don't trust them

From You Flowers - Don't trust them
What was sent was so embarrassing I think it would have been better to send nothing. I did order the medium price bracket thing to make sure it was similar to the photo, but what was sent was laughable.

From You Flowers - Bad service

Ordered flower for my 91 y/o mother. An email was sent to me stating that they were delivered. I do not where were they delivered. My Mother sure as heck hasn't received them. Get to speak with a young lady called Aliah and she tells me that I have to call UPS because it was delivered through them. You chose UPS not I your responsibility is to insure that the item gets delivered at the rite place and on the right date. WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL UPS?

From You Flowers - Not good

i placed a order five days ago its now4:35 and she has not received her flowers my oreder # 407081190 please give me

Contact From You Flowers Customer Service

(888) 654-5144

From You Flowers Products and Services Reviews

From You Flowers - Poor quality

From You Flowers - Poor quality
I ordered flowers for my Mother , who is in nursing home and battling cancer. I ordered an arrangement through "From you flowers". What i ordered and what was delivered was totally opposite. Also, the flowers took several days to bloom. I sent email and am awaiting response. Buyer beware, this is not a company you want to spend your money with.