filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
On 3/13/19 I order flowers to be delivered to my friend who lives in Wildwood Crest, NJ. That night I received a message that they could not deliver them and will do so the next day. The next day I received another message they cannot deliver and it would be on Friday....
  • Staff

From You Flowers - Bait and switch
Ordered for my mother’s 70 th birthday. Not what was advertised came. There was suppose to be a happy birthday sign. But no sign and not at all looking like what was ordered. I contacted company and was offered 25% off. Not worth it. Wish I had read reviews before purchasing. Scam.

From You Flowers - Update to Bad Review

Okay. I posted a scathing review after my daughters birthday arrangement never arrived, no phone calls answered and no reply to my emails asking for help. This morning, her flowers showed up This is not her birthday. However, they did finally arrive, a day late, and they are fresh, vibrant and exactly what i ordered. She sent me a photo and they are lovely. So I wanted to acknowledge that. I'm an honest person and they did finally arrive. However, I will never do business with this co again.

From You Flowers - Bad service

Ordered flower for my 91 y/o mother. An email was sent to me stating that they were delivered. I do not where were they delivered. My Mother sure as heck hasn't received them. Get to speak with a young lady called Aliah and she tells me that I have to call UPS because it was delivered through them. You chose UPS not I your responsibility is to insure that the item gets delivered at the rite place and on the right date. WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL UPS?
Reply to reviews

From You Flowers - “Not as advertised”

From You Flowers - “Not as advertised”
I was mortified with what was delivered (LATE) she had to stay at work later to get HALF the flowers I ordered. Poor excuse for a flower service touting customer satisfaction. I feel ripped off and embarrassed on my 28th wedding anniversary. I will never use this company again and frankly I think I deserve a refund. Or at the very least some kind of compensation for getting insulted when the flowers finally arived late and being half the amount of flowers advertised. I paid over $71.00 for 7 roses and 6 carnations. When the picture showed over 25 flowres from just one side. If you value your hard earned money and chairish the person your trying to express your love to then do your self a favor and use another company any other company.
1.1

From You Flowers - Delivery was a NO SHOW

My husband ordered flowers for Valentines Day. Even paid extra for AM delivery. Turned out as a NO SHOW. Customer Service was nonexistent. We never got resolution. BOYCOTT this company Their a rip off!
  • Not delivered

From You Flowers - Didnt get the order i order

the worst ever?????? CALL TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE THEY HANG UP THE PHONE WITH NOTHING ANSWER OR QUESTIONS THIS COMPANY IS UNREAL
  • Employees attitude
  • Lousy service
  • Mistakes made

From You Flowers - Terrible

I’m not going to put a big back story or go on a rant. Bottom line: DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!. Just don’t do it. Have a good day.
1.2

From You Flowers - I didnt get them

Showing a delivery date of today, but it's now 9pm. They are a total no show.

Contact From You Flowers Customer Service

Phone:
(888) 654-5144

From You Flowers Products and Services Reviews

From You Flowers - My flowers werent delivered

My flowers that I order to go to my wife job before 5pm never arrived. I am pissed that I went through this company. And when I call to speak to someone I don’t get an answer