Bakersfield, California

Sadly Disappointed.My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of wilted mismatched, poorly arranged so called flowers were very disappointing.

My husband paid $90 for 6 full size roses?? All of which are so poorly arranged that it appears as though the delivery vehicle rolled while carrying them. Needless to say, we will NEVER order from this business again.

Hopefully, I can share my disappointment with others.Unhappily yours, Barry & Connie

Review about: Valentines Day Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more