Seattle, Washington

A close family member passed away and i live in a different state.I wanted to send a plant gift to her parents and my sister and brother in law.

I had purchased 2 with each going to different addresses, but both are in the same county. Both were to be delivered the same day. Her parents received theirs on the same day, but it took FIVE days for the other to be delivered! I was shocked!

It was delivered with a ***, insensitive note that was cleary inappropriate for the occasion. And yes i did choose "sympathy" at checkout.

When i called to complain, I asked them what florist they used and was told they cannot give out that info.It seemed they were more interested in giving me a percentage off my order for my "inconvenience" than really listening to what i was trying to say.

Review about: Sympathy Flowers.

1.9
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion