From You Flowers - Review about Sympathy Flowers from Seattle, Washington
A close family member passed away and i live in a different state.I wanted to send a plant gift to her parents and my sister and brother in law.
I had purchased 2 with each going to different addresses, but both are in the same county. Both were to be delivered the same day. Her parents received theirs on the same day, but it took FIVE days for the other to be delivered! I was shocked!
It was delivered with a ***, insensitive note that was cleary inappropriate for the occasion. And yes i did choose "sympathy" at checkout.
When i called to complain, I asked them what florist they used and was told they cannot give out that info.It seemed they were more interested in giving me a percentage off my order for my "inconvenience" than really listening to what i was trying to say.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."