Highspire, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

Where do I start?My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February.

Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the my sweetheart arrangement which is roses in a red diamond pattern vase. They had three options which were regular deluxe or premium. The options were to make the arrangement fuller and to look more like the picture.

I decided to go for Deluxe. Which from the description said it would look like the picture. Then I not only pay to have it same day delivery I also pay to have them delivered within 4 hours. So after 5 hours I decided to call to find out what was going on.

It was at this point that they told me that there wasn't a florist in the area that was open and they wouldn't be able to deliver it today. They said the earliest they could get it out was Monday. Which happened to be okay for me because that was her birthday and I ordered them early thinking something might go wrong. They said they would upgrade the package to premium which was the next level up or the highest level they had available.

They also were going to take $8 off which is what I paid for them to have it delivered within 4 hours. They were delivered at 11 o'clock a.m. Monday. But to my dismay half the roses had dead spots on them, and the arrangement look nothing like the picture even though I had an upgraded package which was 1 level above what the picture was said to look like.

there were 3 or 4 larger roses and the rest for very small but as I said half of the roses had dead spots on them.

Needless to say I was very disappointed and in my opinion if you wanna save yourself hassle and money go to walmart spend 20 dollars on their roses for dead spots put them in a vase your self and not only will it be arranged better than theirs you will also save yourself $50.But just look at the pictures yourself and you will see what I mean.the beautiful looking arrangement was the picture of the deluxe arrangement I purchased the premium arrangement which is the highest level they have and it still look nothing like the lower arrangement that they have pictured.

Review about: Roses.

1.9
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion