From You Flowers - Review about Roses from Highspire, Pennsylvania
Where do I start?My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February.
Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the my sweetheart arrangement which is roses in a red diamond pattern vase. They had three options which were regular deluxe or premium. The options were to make the arrangement fuller and to look more like the picture.
I decided to go for Deluxe. Which from the description said it would look like the picture. Then I not only pay to have it same day delivery I also pay to have them delivered within 4 hours. So after 5 hours I decided to call to find out what was going on.
It was at this point that they told me that there wasn't a florist in the area that was open and they wouldn't be able to deliver it today. They said the earliest they could get it out was Monday. Which happened to be okay for me because that was her birthday and I ordered them early thinking something might go wrong. They said they would upgrade the package to premium which was the next level up or the highest level they had available.
They also were going to take $8 off which is what I paid for them to have it delivered within 4 hours. They were delivered at 11 o'clock a.m. Monday. But to my dismay half the roses had dead spots on them, and the arrangement look nothing like the picture even though I had an upgraded package which was 1 level above what the picture was said to look like.
there were 3 or 4 larger roses and the rest for very small but as I said half of the roses had dead spots on them.
Needless to say I was very disappointed and in my opinion if you wanna save yourself hassle and money go to walmart spend 20 dollars on their roses for dead spots put them in a vase your self and not only will it be arranged better than theirs you will also save yourself $50.But just look at the pictures yourself and you will see what I mean.the beautiful looking arrangement was the picture of the deluxe arrangement I purchased the premium arrangement which is the highest level they have and it still look nothing like the lower arrangement that they have pictured.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."