From You Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Foley, Alabama
Update added by user May 14, 2015
Also, I forgot to say that the last person I spoke with told me that after all that I had been put through," the flower shop had the right to come and pick the flowers up"!!!! I can't believe these people!!!!
Original review posted by user May 14, 2015
Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that I did.My kids grandmother sent me ( what was supposed to be a special bouquet of flowers from my kids for Mother's Day).
She paid extra for deluxe bouquet and delivery on Mother's Day. This is how it went: finally got the delivery at 6pm, when I read the card, it was not even my flowers. Before I could walk back outside to let the deliverer know, she was long gone. I had to call the number on the card and then waited for my flowers to return for another hour!!
Once my flowers arrived, I called to thank my kids and their granny for the flowers and she asked that I send her a picture. She sent me back a text stating that she paid a lot of money to have me a special cotton candy bouquet delivered and it looked nothing like what she paid for!! What a bummer for these unthoughtful people to put a mother through this on such a special day!!! I then called the flower shop and she said to send her pictures an she would call me back Monday morning.
Never received a call by 4pm so, I called them. They stated they would send me a redelivery Tuesday. I stated to the lady I talked to Mother's Day was long gone and she said at least you will have flowers to look at for the next week so I thought whatever, at least I will get what their granny paid for EVENTUALLY!! The next evening still no delivery so I called and the woman tells me that a redelivery was never set up and it was a mistake that the person I talked to the day before made!!
WTF!!!! CAN THESE PEOPLE BE ANY WORSE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Yes they can!!!! I them proceed to tell her I want them to return the money and not to worry about the flowers and she tells me that she will give me a percentage off the flowers.
I then blew up and asked what her name was, she refused to give me her name or let me talk to her manager!!! WTH!! These people HORRIBLE!!
Please don't put anyone you love through this!!!I would never order anything through these people even if they are the last flower delivery on earth!!!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Do not let this company install your granite did a terrible job .And all you here is excuses why the granite looks like it does. There workmen ship is terrible..."
- "I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed. Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in..."
- "On 11/03/2015, Express Oil Change, Richard Brooks, CEO, located in Foley, AL solicited me for a tune-up, following a routine oil change. During the tune-up, Jerry Bundy broke off a..."