From You Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Foley, Alabama

359 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

Update added by user May 14, 2015

Also, I forgot to say that the last person I spoke with told me that after all that I had been put through," the flower shop had the right to come and pick the flowers up"!!!! I can't believe these people!!!!

Original review posted by user May 14, 2015

Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that I did.My kids grandmother sent me ( what was supposed to be a special bouquet of flowers from my kids for Mother's Day).

She paid extra for deluxe bouquet and delivery on Mother's Day. This is how it went: finally got the delivery at 6pm, when I read the card, it was not even my flowers. Before I could walk back outside to let the deliverer know, she was long gone. I had to call the number on the card and then waited for my flowers to return for another hour!!

Once my flowers arrived, I called to thank my kids and their granny for the flowers and she asked that I send her a picture. She sent me back a text stating that she paid a lot of money to have me a special cotton candy bouquet delivered and it looked nothing like what she paid for!! What a bummer for these unthoughtful people to put a mother through this on such a special day!!! I then called the flower shop and she said to send her pictures an she would call me back Monday morning.

Never received a call by 4pm so, I called them. They stated they would send me a redelivery Tuesday. I stated to the lady I talked to Mother's Day was long gone and she said at least you will have flowers to look at for the next week so I thought whatever, at least I will get what their granny paid for EVENTUALLY!! The next evening still no delivery so I called and the woman tells me that a redelivery was never set up and it was a mistake that the person I talked to the day before made!!

WTF!!!! CAN THESE PEOPLE BE ANY WORSE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Yes they can!!!! I them proceed to tell her I want them to return the money and not to worry about the flowers and she tells me that she will give me a percentage off the flowers.

I then blew up and asked what her name was, she refused to give me her name or let me talk to her manager!!! WTH!! These people HORRIBLE!!

Please don't put anyone you love through this!!!I would never order anything through these people even if they are the last flower delivery on earth!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
359 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.