From You Flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flower Arrangement from Odessa, Florida

382 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

Horrible service ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day on the 7th three days before mothers day waited at home all day for the delivery nothing came come 8:30pm still nothing.I checked the track my order all day and all it could say was waiting for florist conformation.

Emailed three times all I got was an automated message called once was told that they could not get a hold of the florist but would give me a Gift Card for $10 for the inconvenience I gave them an hour if the flowers were not delivered I wanted a full refund hour passed no flowers. called a second time girl told me that they were delivered but the person who delivered them didn't want to just leave them which I knew she was lying because I plus my family was home all day but she said they would send the flowers back out Monday if I wanted them Monday I would have put for Monday not mothers day.

Worst business ever.Will never use again my mom was upset when I told her and showed her the flower arrangement that my autistic son helped pick out for her

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mothers Day Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #633869 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
382 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.