From You Flowers - Review about Lavender Arrangement from Pompano Beach, Florida
I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers (that were nothing like what he had ordered) to his father in the hospital after he had suffered a heart attack. I should've taken that as a warning but I didnt...so here's what happened:
I recently took a job that is 12 hours away from my mother - who is also my best friend. April 30th was the first birthday in probably 30 years that I did not get to spend with her, so I decided to have flowers sent to her work. After nearly two hours of searching their website, I finally decided on a gorgeous lavender arrangement (third photo) and included in the card's message "thought the purple would make it feel as if I was there with you" since it was a joke between us that my new job requires me to wear purple scrubs everyday.
On April 29th, her arrangement arrived. Because she is so polite, she sent me a photo and thanked me for the "beautiful flowers" (first photo). I WAS EMBARRASSED FOR THESE TO BE SITTING ON HER DESK WITH MY NAME ON THE CARD! I could've gone to Wal mart and picked these up for $9.99!! Did they even look at the picture on my order?! I guess they at least read the message on the card because something prompted some sort of purple animal print ribbon to be tied around the cheap *** vase. Too bad I didn't write "happy early birthday on the card."
So I contacted the company and after being told 25 times that "sometimes they have to substitute" (SUBSTITUTE?! There wasn't a single flower that was even remotely similar to those in the arrangement I had chosen - nor were any of them lavender), they agreed to give it a second go round.
They then delivered the second arrangement (second photo) to her home and left them on her front porch to scorch in the sun all afternoon.....not sure why they asked for her cell number since they evidently had no intention of contacting her to deliver the arrangement in a conducive manner. And guess what arrived? An ugly, plain vase filled with PINK roses PINK daisies and other sprigs that could possible pass as purple-ish but maybe it was just that the cheap purple ribbon that was tied around the vase was reflecting on to the flowers. I don't know.
So, today I contacted them again to let them know that they were a little closer this time but my $80 still felt wasted. Now here's the best part...they said they would give me a full refund but that they would have to send someone to my mothers house to TAKE THE FLOWERS FROM HER! What?!?!?! You are going to send someone to her home to knock on her door a WEEK after her birthday (the new card by the way said happy Mother's Day - which is three days from now) and make her give the flowers back?! That is quite possibly the most disgusting business practice I have ever heard of in my life!!
I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. REPULSED AND DISGUSTED CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS!!!
Oh, and if a representative from the company posts the same auto comment on this review that they have posted on others' reviews - politely urging me to submit my complaint to their company e-mail, i will be less than pleased. So, kindly have some respect (for once) From You Flowers, and refrain from adding your "kind" suggestion on my post.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Lavender Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again. I ordered the right..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Robert Hannan will not:Update youSend letters in a timely fashionSend you emails in a timely Fashionreturn telephone callsor Better yetBE POLITE or ETHICAL ! Be watchful of the letters he files..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."