From You Flowers - Review about Greeting Card from Quincy, Massachusetts

502 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild.Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card.

From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even half the message on it AND not a mention of who had sent them. They offered a $15 gift token which I refused. They then refunded $15 but my chance to send a gift to my daughter was ruined…you don't get a second go at that.

Don't give them your business!!Have a look at the 'card' with the quarter message, attached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Greeting Card
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #592227 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
502 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29, 2015 #1026602

.....LMFAO

Ro

Feb 19, 2015 #948151

Look at the horrible handwriting! Its obvious the employee did not care about what they were doing! It's a flower company- the card is VERY IMPORTANT! Whew...
Wow, and to the person below that states the problem could be resolved by "going out into the world" wow oh wow oh wow..... Mail order has been done long before the internet. AND FLOWER SALES 95% of the time ARE DONE BY MAIL ORDER, over the phone or internet! Thats what makes it convient, where I live I would have to drive over 70 miles to a flower shop- but that doesn't matter. I LIKE TO MAIL-ORDER, when I am "out in the world" the last thing I want to be doing is shopping!!!! Wow support your sisters!

notgivingit

Feb 10, 2015 #943595 West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States

how about instead of being lazy you go into a shop and sign the card yourself? I know it's a foreign concept to people to actually go out into the world.
that being said about the dropping the ball, ok they did and they tried to rectify the situation but you wouldn't move from your soap box like a 2 year old who wants more candy and is told no.

3 6 Reply
goodone

Feb 10, 2015 #943945

Congrats on the safe arrival of the beautiful comment. Lazy, ha ha

Seanc28

Feb 10, 2015 #943955 Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I thought you might have the courtesy to respond in a proper grown up manner, I was obviously wrong. I hope that you Sir/Madam do not represent the attitude of the majority of people here, especially to a visitor to your country. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 0 Reply
Ro

Feb 19, 2015 #948154

Wow... Your comment has NOTHING to do with the situation. Rather, you are standing on your soapbox complaining about someone that has a legitimate problem! Wow, support your sisters. Your comment is actually appalling! I hope you are a teenager.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.