From You Flowers - Review about Greeting Card from Quincy, Massachusetts
I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild.Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card.
From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even half the message on it AND not a mention of who had sent them. They offered a $15 gift token which I refused. They then refunded $15 but my chance to send a gift to my daughter was ruined…you don't get a second go at that.
Don't give them your business!!Have a look at the 'card' with the quarter message, attached.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Greeting Card
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "Please, please, don't bother ordering Railblaza mounting products from West Marine. Their store is always under stocked and you have to go back many times to get what you want...."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."