From You Flowers - Review about Greeting Card from Quincy, Massachusetts
I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild.Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card.
From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even half the message on it AND not a mention of who had sent them. They offered a $15 gift token which I refused. They then refunded $15 but my chance to send a gift to my daughter was ruined…you don't get a second go at that.
Don't give them your business!!Have a look at the 'card' with the quarter message, attached.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Greeting Card
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Even after cancellation of personal training session as well as club membership. The club in quincy hancock st,Ma. The manager christine mc donald. Agreed on the terms on nov 2016..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."