New York City, New York
Featured on Twitter Not resolved

Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia .

Related: From You Flowers - Review about Flowers Bouquet from Kershaw, South Carolina

Review about: Fruit Basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

anr

That is disgraceful.I wouldnt handmake a basket that bad and I am not a crafty nancy at all!!!

You should see the order I got!Shameful but yours takes the cake

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!