New York City, New York
Featured Not resolved

Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia .

Review about: Fruit Basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

anr

That is disgraceful.I wouldnt handmake a basket that bad and I am not a crafty nancy at all!!!

You should see the order I got!Shameful but yours takes the cake

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!

From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more