Slidell, Louisiana
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Placed 2 orders with this company.The first picture is what was received.

The second (pretty picture) is what was ordered. I was MORTIFIED when i saw what she received! The second order, which i paid EXTRA for garunteed morning delivery was delivered at 4pm! She said they were pretty but wouldnt show me them after she saw how upset i was with the first delivery.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!In total i paid $150 for flower that looked like they were bought at a red light!

Review about: From You Flowers You Are In My Heart Bouquet.

1.9
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Trish

It happened to me too. Looked almost identical. I was distraught because it was for a funeral of a family I haven't even met yet and they must think "what kind of person is this??"