Plainsboro, New Jersey
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered a Sweetheart Bouquet from For You Flowers and the delivered flowers looked nothing like a Sweetheart Bouquet.The flowers looked like an arrangement sent to a funeral home.

Related: From You Flowers - Bad service,flower arrangement and poor service

I called and the lady put me on hold for 25 minutes; then stated I would have to send a picture to the florist, I could get a 5% refund and then hung up.

I will never use again.I should have looked at the reviews of the company!!

Review about: From You Flowers Sweetheart Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool wall rusted thru in 5 years Namco Pools "I went to open my pool at the start of the 2017 season. I noticed bubbling on the wall. As soon as i touched the touched the wall it let..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more