Montclair, New Jersey

After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time.I ordered a beautiful 'deluxe' bouquet of various hued lilies (see photo).

Related: From You Flowers - FALSE ADVERTISING.....description says teacup container but they deliver in cheap vase

First they couldn't deliver the day promised. No big deal. I spoke with someone and noted that it was fine to deliver the following day. Next I get a call saying they don't have the variety of flowers I requested in the bouquet so they would be substituting with something comparable.

HOWEVER. Next I get a photo of what WAS delivered and I was shocked at how cheap and unprofessional it looked… especially considering what I paid.

I was frankly embarrassed to have sent these flowers to my future in-laws.I will never use this company again and warn anyone else that it's basically a scam.

Review about: From You Flowers Summer Lily Bouquet.

I didn't like: Didnt get what i paid for.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Wish I could click on multiple items! Bad quality, not as described, problem with delivery AND poor customer service / $61
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.