Review about From You Flowers Summer Lily Bouquet from Montclair, New Jersey

302 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time.I ordered a beautiful 'deluxe' bouquet of various hued lilies (see photo).

First they couldn't deliver the day promised. No big deal. I spoke with someone and noted that it was fine to deliver the following day. Next I get a call saying they don't have the variety of flowers I requested in the bouquet so they would be substituting with something comparable.

HOWEVER. Next I get a photo of what WAS delivered and I was shocked at how cheap and unprofessional it looked… especially considering what I paid.

I was frankly embarrassed to have sent these flowers to my future in-laws.I will never use this company again and warn anyone else that it's basically a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Didnt get what i paid for

Reason of review:
Wish I could click on multiple items! Bad quality, not as described, problem with delivery AND poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Product or service
From You Flowers Summer Lily Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #674123

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
302 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.