So this is my first time ordering flowers and I definitely should have read the reviews before ordering from here.I ordered the summer floral garden.
Very beautiful but when arrived the flowers hardly matched at all! Very disappointed since it could've been more beautiful,it looked decent but I expected the exact picture since I payed so much for it after everything added up.
The ink was fading on the letter printed it looked cheap.The only good thing was the flowers did arrive before 12(which is a good thing because I payed an extra $5 for that) lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Summer Floral Garden
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "From You Flower touts a 5 star rating which is a complete fabrication! I fell for it without checking other sites that provide ratings. Ordered an UPGRADED birthday arrangement..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me. So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get ..."
- "To put it simply, Flippa is an online platform allowing people to sell their websites, apps and domain names through an auction system. I decided to use them (December 2015) in..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."