Review about From You Flowers Stunning Pink Lilies from Westerville, Ohio
I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral.Pink was her favorite color.
Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow. After haggling with customer service for 30 minutes they only gave me $30 off my total of $68. I'm still out almost $40 for a product I didn't pay for.
I don't understand how I still had to pay for a product that I did not order. If I would have known I was getting spring yellow for a funeral, I would have changed them to white. And when i asked customer service why they got delivered as spring yellow she simply said "The florist chose to send 'fillers' Bc she must not of had pink lilies." Yet nobody called me to let me know ahead of time or ask if I wanted different ones.
I will never spend my money here again.Don't be fooled into using this terrible business.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Stunning Pink Lilies
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."