Westerville, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral.Pink was her favorite color.

Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow. After haggling with customer service for 30 minutes they only gave me $30 off my total of $68. I'm still out almost $40 for a product I didn't pay for.

I don't understand how I still had to pay for a product that I did not order. If I would have known I was getting spring yellow for a funeral, I would have changed them to white. And when i asked customer service why they got delivered as spring yellow she simply said "The florist chose to send 'fillers' Bc she must not of had pink lilies." Yet nobody called me to let me know ahead of time or ask if I wanted different ones.

I will never spend my money here again.Don't be fooled into using this terrible business.

Review about: From You Flowers Stunning Pink Lilies.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion