Review about From You Flowers Stunning Pink Lilies from Westerville, Ohio

I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral.Pink was her favorite color.

Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow. After haggling with customer service for 30 minutes they only gave me $30 off my total of $68. I'm still out almost $40 for a product I didn't pay for.

I don't understand how I still had to pay for a product that I did not order. If I would have known I was getting spring yellow for a funeral, I would have changed them to white. And when i asked customer service why they got delivered as spring yellow she simply said "The florist chose to send 'fillers' Bc she must not of had pink lilies." Yet nobody called me to let me know ahead of time or ask if I wanted different ones.

I will never spend my money here again.Don't be fooled into using this terrible business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

From You Flowers Stunning Pink Lilies
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #785127 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.