Paid for roses in ORANGE vase. Got cheap, clear one. Paid for expedited shipping (before noon), not contacted til 12:34PM. Paid $20 for boxed chocolates. Got A BAG and they arent assorted like I thought. This was something I helped my dad buy for my mom and we all feel ripped off.
Roses (1st pic) not at all fresh on delivery.
Going to Fresh Market, Publix, CVS--anything would have been better.
After a lengthy convo with the 800 service, I got refunded the 4.99 for expedited and 20%, but WE still paid over $95.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a dear friend going into surgery. I ordered the Roses and Lillies, and she sent me a picture of what she got. NOTHING what I ordered...."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud! I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Ate at Hardess on July 22, 2015 and order two number 7. Took a *** out of the burger and got a big pice of plastic that I almost..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."