Farmington, Michigan
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try to make the plant right..I will never order from them again buyer beware

Review about: Flowers.

Review #619618 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.7
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Your delivery is never going to look the same when you order from an online only flower service.This company takes your order and charges you extra fees.

They then send it out to a local florist in the delivery area you request. The wire service either FTD or Teleflora take 20% right off the top of your order so you are not getting full value ever. I work for a flower shop and have been in this business for 30 years.

ALWAYS call a local florist, you will know exactly what you are getting and these online flower call centers will not make any money off of you either will FTD or Teleflora.It is always best to call direct and deal with someone local.