Ordered from from you flowers on Mother's Day they gave me half my order and then refused to give me the rest after all day of talking to from you flowers they gave me my money back then I just ordered from them again for my grandma bday figured give them another shot and they gave me flowers that looked nothing like what I ordered they are horrible and FRAUD they tell u order this and then u get it and it's nothing like what u ordered not even lose DO NOT ORDER FrOm FROM YOU FLOWERS the first picture is what I ordered and the second picture is what they delivered horrible flowers and definitely not what I ordered as u can see please go somewhere else
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Livid!! I sent my mom what I thought was a beautiful birthday bouquet to her school in hopes of making the other teachers jealous but instead I'm sure she was..."
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "Had a bad experience with my flowers but wesley berry fixed the problem and I am happy with the fix . Thank you..."
- "I purchase earing in Jun 08 2016. When I got home same day, I look at online bank statement. I notice then that one purchase of $6.00 I was charge..."
- "My husband ordered 15long stem roses and 5of another color to represent 15yrs of marriage and another 5 together making 20years . I received 15 of the poorest looking roses..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."