From You Flowers - Review about Flowers Bouquet from Redwood City, California

My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers..

Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration bouquet is beautiful & uplifting!!!

My Aunt posts her flower arrangement sent by her nieces on Facebook... and I IMMEDIATELY felt shock, disbelief, embarrassment, and disappointment rolled up into one.

This is supposed to be an UPLIFTING bouquet... instead- a sickly looking display.

Save your time & money... this is my second go round. First time= unable to deliver on time. Second time= this

Call service & they offer 20% off and a $20 coupon. Seriously, do you think I would ever use your service again?

Of course this is after he advised me that the arrangement had the items promised...• Pink Asiatic Lilies • Pink & Red Roses • Alstroemeria • FREE Personalized Gift Message • Glass Vase

Ummmm... the card & glass vase ya got right - congrats!

The nerve!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #597737 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about