From You Flowers - Review about Flowers Bouquet from Gresham, Oregon
My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money.A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red roses tiny white daisies and a couple pink alstroemerias.
The disappointment was unbelievable! It's ridiculous and looks nothing compared the the picture that my husband had ordered!
And knowing that he spent $62.97 on this bouquet is just upsetting.I told my husband to NEVER order from this site again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- " I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with..."
- "Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any..."
- "Office of The Attorney General John J. Hoffman, Acting Attorney General Division of Consumer Affairs Steve C. Lee, Acting Director Division of Law Michelle Miller Acting Director For Further Information..."