Gresham, Oregon

My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money.A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red roses tiny white daisies and a couple pink alstroemerias.

The disappointment was unbelievable! It's ridiculous and looks nothing compared the the picture that my husband had ordered!

And knowing that he spent $62.97 on this bouquet is just upsetting.I told my husband to NEVER order from this site again

Review about: Flowers Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

The florist they gave the order to probably only got about $29 from "From You Flowers " to do the arrangement. Call your local florist to get your money's worth the next time.

From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more