As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered.No roses and the design was significantly simplified, including the use of one less color.
Also provided in my pictures is the correspondence between me and customer service. They offered 20% off my order, but added in their two cents about the product being delivered as ordered, after I made an effort to recieve assurance that this item in particular wont be misrepresented again. I was rwady to give them a second chance. Their response not only indicated that I was incorrect in my expectations, but that I need to take extra steps to ask for the arrangement to be done to my liking.
And by my liking I mean accurately as pictured and described. I know $70 is about average for a solid arrangement but not for an arrangement of daisies and carnations...I don't wish for customer service to contact me again because of the lack of accountability indicated in my correspondence thus far, I only wish to warn others so they won't be as dissapointed as I was. A flower cake is a cool idea but just take the idea to a local florist directly. My mother adores roses so when I had to cancel my visit to her out of state for her birthday I knew a flower cake with her favorite (roses) would brighten her day.
So much for that.
Good thing she had no idea what it was supposed to look like and was none the wiser...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Composition
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Last night my puppy was chewing on the small tennis balls and i found this in his mouth i am very upset and pissed he could have swallowed this and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."