Moore, Oklahoma

As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered.No roses and the design was significantly simplified, including the use of one less color.

Related: From You Flowers - Review about Lavender Arrangement from Pompano Beach, Florida

Also provided in my pictures is the correspondence between me and customer service. They offered 20% off my order, but added in their two cents about the product being delivered as ordered, after I made an effort to recieve assurance that this item in particular wont be misrepresented again. I was rwady to give them a second chance. Their response not only indicated that I was incorrect in my expectations, but that I need to take extra steps to ask for the arrangement to be done to my liking.

And by my liking I mean accurately as pictured and described. I know $70 is about average for a solid arrangement but not for an arrangement of daisies and carnations...I don't wish for customer service to contact me again because of the lack of accountability indicated in my correspondence thus far, I only wish to warn others so they won't be as dissapointed as I was. A flower cake is a cool idea but just take the idea to a local florist directly. My mother adores roses so when I had to cancel my visit to her out of state for her birthday I knew a flower cake with her favorite (roses) would brighten her day.

So much for that.

Good thing she had no idea what it was supposed to look like and was none the wiser...

Review about: Flower Composition.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942661

The florist who made it didn't get $70 after From You Flowers took their cut.

ann
to Anonymous #942794

I figured that out last night.They get 8%!

Pitiful!

It is their business model that forces florists to produce crappy flowers lest they loose money.I am pretty sure the florists break even if they are lucky...