From You Flowers - Review about Flower Composition from Moore, Oklahoma

507 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered.No roses and the design was significantly simplified, including the use of one less color.

Also provided in my pictures is the correspondence between me and customer service. They offered 20% off my order, but added in their two cents about the product being delivered as ordered, after I made an effort to recieve assurance that this item in particular wont be misrepresented again. I was rwady to give them a second chance. Their response not only indicated that I was incorrect in my expectations, but that I need to take extra steps to ask for the arrangement to be done to my liking.

And by my liking I mean accurately as pictured and described. I know $70 is about average for a solid arrangement but not for an arrangement of daisies and carnations...I don't wish for customer service to contact me again because of the lack of accountability indicated in my correspondence thus far, I only wish to warn others so they won't be as dissapointed as I was. A flower cake is a cool idea but just take the idea to a local florist directly. My mother adores roses so when I had to cancel my visit to her out of state for her birthday I knew a flower cake with her favorite (roses) would brighten her day.

So much for that.

Good thing she had no idea what it was supposed to look like and was none the wiser...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
507 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08, 2015 #942661 Dayton, Ohio, United States

The florist who made it didn't get $70 after From You Flowers took their cut.

1 0 Reply
ann

Feb 08, 2015 #942794

I figured that out last night. They get 8%! Pitiful! It is their business model that forces florists to produce crappy flowers lest they loose money. I am pretty sure the florists break even if they are lucky...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×