Randolph, New Jersey
Resolved

Update by user Dec 24, 2014

I have to give From You Flowers some big credit, when they make a mistake and you are upset they are willing to help and make things better.I was on the phone with them today 3 times trying to resolve my issue, and each and every time they were very accomodating.

This excellent customer service alone would keep me coming back.Thanks so much!

Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2014

I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again.I ordered the right picture, which if you can not see the picture, is bright pink, pink lillies, pink roses, pink small flowers and plenty of pink accents.

I recieved the right picture which shows 1 white lilly, 4 or 5 red and corral roses, and white accents. I was very upset because this is not what I had ordered! I called customer service and all they did was give me back 20 percent of my order and told me they hope that will be enough for me to shop with them again.

Um sorry no thank you, I don't want another crappy order of flowers.Take my advice don't order from this business!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

3.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion