Update added by user Dec 24, 2014
I have to give From You Flowers some big credit, when they make a mistake and you are upset they are willing to help and make things better.I was on the phone with them today 3 times trying to resolve my issue, and each and every time they were very accomodating.
This excellent customer service alone would keep me coming back.Thanks so much!
Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2014
I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again.I ordered the right picture, which if you can not see the picture, is bright pink, pink lillies, pink roses, pink small flowers and plenty of pink accents.
I recieved the right picture which shows 1 white lilly, 4 or 5 red and corral roses, and white accents. I was very upset because this is not what I had ordered! I called customer service and all they did was give me back 20 percent of my order and told me they hope that will be enough for me to shop with them again.
Um sorry no thank you, I don't want another crappy order of flowers.Take my advice don't order from this business!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."