Camarillo, California

My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented:

Dear Customer Service,

I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You Flowers. I normally use 1-800-Flowers but I came across your website and decided to give your company a try. My sister recently graduated college in Virginia and I wanted to send her beautiful flowers as a congratulations gift from my family in California.

I chose a beautiful flower bouquet from your website called the Bright Floral Teacup Bouquet On your website, it was a full bouquet placed in a bright green, reusable tea cup vase. I added a "Congratulations" balloon and proceeded to check out. A banner flashed on the screen that said if I ordered in the next 20 minutes or so that this bouquet could be delivered same day. How nice, I thought, so I paid the extra $2.99 for same day delivery and promptly completed my order. Later that day I received a voice mail message on my cell phone from a customer service person at From You Flowers. The voice mail said my flowers could not be delivered that day. No explanation, no alternative, no mention of a refund on the extra cost I paid, no apology. Just that they would not be able to deliver same day. I looked up the customer service phone number and called with my order number. The person I spoke with was polite and explained that there was no florist that would deliver this bouquet same day. She said she would send a $10 gift certificate. I told her I did not want a $10 gift certificate (no bouquet on your website is anywhere near $10 and I see that as a sneaky way to get me to spend more money with your company.) I had to ask for the $2.99 fee for same day delivery to be refunded and was told it would be. It has been a few days and this has not yet been done. The flowers were then scheduled to be delivered the following day, which they were.

My sister sent me a photo of the flowers when she received them and I was appalled by what I saw. What was supposed to be a beautiful, bright tea pot vase turned out to be an ugly, dark, blood-red color and it was unpainted around the edge of the saucer. The flowers were not full, instead they were lopsided and filled by discolored leaves and spots of blank space. The flowers were not the same flowers as described on your website. I paid a total of $54.97 on this order for something that looks like a 10 year old could have put together.

The point of choosing this bouquet was to send bright, cheery, flowers with a pretty, bright vase that my sister would be able to reuse. Instead, she got this dark, cheap, ugly vase that she likely will not reuse and a handful of flowers and leaves that don't even look good enough to set out for display. I would not have ordered these had a true depiction of them been shown on your website. This is the description on the website of what the bouquet would include: Hot Pink Roses, Alstromeria, Yellow Daisies, Green Button Poms, Pink Waxflower, and a Reusable Tea Cup Vase.

While I understand that the teacup color may vary, why would a dark colored vase be used on a bouquet called "BRIGHT Floral Teacup Bouquet"??? However, I would not have written in if the teacup color was the only problem. The actual bouquet included yellow daisies, only ONE rose, NO alstromeria, NO green button poms, NO pink wax flower. If only 2 of the flowers in the description were included, this is NOT what I ordered.

The only part of this order that turned out to be accurate was the balloon that said congratulations. I don't mind paying for that.

I am requesting a full refund on the bouquet and would also like to ask (again) that the extra fee I paid for same day delivery to be refunded. My sister did NOT receive what I thought I was ordering. I have attached to this email your website depiction and a photo of the dark, lopsided bouquet that was actually received.

I will be copying this email and any response you may send to me and submitting on Yelp and any other review website I can find. I will not be using From You Flowers again and I most certainly will not recommend your business. I feel cheated and ripped off. Thank you for taking the time to read and please contact me via email regarding a refund.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion