From You Flowers - Review about Chocolate Gift Basket from Raleigh, North Carolina

352 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

Update added by user May 16, 2015

What was delivered looks NOTHING like what I ordered!!! Candy isn't seasonal either so what's your excuse now FromYouFlowers?!

Original review posted by user May 16, 2015

Delivery was pitiful!I received an email

Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next day.

I needed this delivered that day not the next day so that's unsatisfactory. So they offered me 15% off to go back on my card. I called customer service and said that's not good enough for this inconvenience so the guy offered me $15 off my next order and 25% off to go back on my card. Just got an email that it is a credit that must be used in 2 weeks.

On top of that, the gift wasn't delivered at 10am, I called customer service again at 10:35am asking where it is. They called the florist "it should be there any minute" I will never use this place again!

Worst experience ever!If you want something on time, use edible arrangements.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chocolate Gift Basket
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #636880 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
352 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
rachelcolefax

Jun 03, 2015 #990966

LollyMail is a unique gift service that guarantees to send a smile. The world in search of the best chocolate gifts, chocolate gifts delivered, gifts delivered for Valentine's Day.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×