From You Flowers - Review about Bouquet Of Flowers
I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which they did not) and that they would upgrade it to the next bigger item and deliver it 7/5 which I agreed, then they called again on 7/6 and said oh we can't deliver until 7/7 and offered another phone call (they did not do again!) and an 2nd upgrade to include 6 balloons with biggest flower arrangement and bigger chocolates.In talking to recipient I found that NO chocolates came and NO balloons , I asked her if anyone had called and she said no!
Then I asked her to send me a photo of the flowers. When I saw what was sent I was flabbergasted!!! It was the smaller than the bouquet I originally ordered!!! I want a FULL REFUND!
This company is ridiculous!!!
First three photos is what I was promises would be delivered because it would be 4 days late!!The last is all that the recipient rcvd.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "From You Flower touts a 5 star rating which is a complete fabrication! I fell for it without checking other sites that provide ratings. Ordered an UPGRADED birthday arrangement..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."