From You Flowers - Review about Bouquet Of Flowers

I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which they did not) and that they would upgrade it to the next bigger item and deliver it 7/5 which I agreed, then they called again on 7/6 and said oh we can't deliver until 7/7 and offered another phone call (they did not do again!) and an 2nd upgrade to include 6 balloons with biggest flower arrangement and bigger chocolates.In talking to recipient I found that NO chocolates came and NO balloons , I asked her if anyone had called and she said no!

Then I asked her to send me a photo of the flowers. When I saw what was sent I was flabbergasted!!! It was the smaller than the bouquet I originally ordered!!! I want a FULL REFUND!

This company is ridiculous!!!

First three photos is what I was promises would be delivered because it would be 4 days late!!The last is all that the recipient rcvd.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Flowers Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #507872 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20, 2014 #843212 Rancho Cucamonga, California

Thank you for posting this review as I was going to use them to purchase an arrangement and this has totally changed my mind and will use someone else. You certainly were a patient customer and gave the merchant more than reasonable opportunities to correct the error. What a shame the merchant did not value your time and it will cost them since it is more difficult to attain new business. I appreciate you remained calm in your comment and did not disparage the merchant for the lack of attention and simply stated the facts. I never quite understand when a business does not reach out to it's customers when a concern arises early on but react feverishly when a negative review is posted for the masses to see.

0 0 Reply

Jul 19, 2014 #843010

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about