From You Flowers - Review about Anniversary Flower Arrangement from Rockingham, North Carolina
I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my moms 55th.I paid extra to have it sent within 4 hours.
It was an hour late. I complained and got my $4 back. My mother sent a picture and it looks NOTHING like the requested picture. It's false advertisement to the fullest.
They gave me $13 back and a gift card. I paid total $40 something. Initially I even paid extra to get it fuller and when it came it was not as pictured. They responded saying its to value so we will give you $13 (50% ).
If you have a special occasion in mind and think you're getting one thing, you're not. The customer service representative even said you may not get the same arrangement.
I'm not satisfied at all.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Anniversary Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."