From You Flowers - Review about Anniversary Flower Arrangement from Rockingham, North Carolina
I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my moms 55th.I paid extra to have it sent within 4 hours.
It was an hour late. I complained and got my $4 back. My mother sent a picture and it looks NOTHING like the requested picture. It's false advertisement to the fullest.
They gave me $13 back and a gift card. I paid total $40 something. Initially I even paid extra to get it fuller and when it came it was not as pictured. They responded saying its to value so we will give you $13 (50% ).
If you have a special occasion in mind and think you're getting one thing, you're not. The customer service representative even said you may not get the same arrangement.
I'm not satisfied at all.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Anniversary Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- " Me and my girlfriend the room was booked in her and stayed in the Days Inn at Cornelius Lake Norman NC room 152 from the 6/9/2016 to 6/10/2016 and here..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."