Rockingham, North Carolina

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my moms 55th.I paid extra to have it sent within 4 hours.

It was an hour late. I complained and got my $4 back. My mother sent a picture and it looks NOTHING like the requested picture. It's false advertisement to the fullest.

They gave me $13 back and a gift card. I paid total $40 something. Initially I even paid extra to get it fuller and when it came it was not as pictured. They responded saying its to value so we will give you $13 (50% ).

If you have a special occasion in mind and think you're getting one thing, you're not. The customer service representative even said you may not get the same arrangement.

I'm not satisfied at all.

Review about: Anniversary Flower Arrangement.

1.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion