Rockingham, North Carolina

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my moms 55th.I paid extra to have it sent within 4 hours.

It was an hour late. I complained and got my $4 back. My mother sent a picture and it looks NOTHING like the requested picture. It's false advertisement to the fullest.

They gave me $13 back and a gift card. I paid total $40 something. Initially I even paid extra to get it fuller and when it came it was not as pictured. They responded saying its to value so we will give you $13 (50% ).

If you have a special occasion in mind and think you're getting one thing, you're not. The customer service representative even said you may not get the same arrangement.

I'm not satisfied at all.

Review about: Anniversary Flower Arrangement.

1.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "when I recieved the parcel one watch was missing and the other one did not match the description as soon as I called the customer care they took care of..." Read more