Farmington, Michigan

I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted.I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they said they needed to talk to the person who sent them to either find out about resending them or getting a refund.

She wanted me to call the person and have them call From You Flowers. I told them they needed to contact the person and I gave the customer service person my daughter's number. Instead they called my son-in-law and left a message on his phone, but no number to call back.

In the meantime, I have these horrible looking roses and do not know how this is going to get resolved.As I have seen in other reviews of From Your Flowers, the company has a bad reputation.

Review about: From You Flowers Roses.

I didn't like: Wilted flowers and poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund to my daughter and family and new fresh flowers to me.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more