I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted.I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they said they needed to talk to the person who sent them to either find out about resending them or getting a refund.

She wanted me to call the person and have them call From You Flowers. I told them they needed to contact the person and I gave the customer service person my daughter's number. Instead they called my son-in-law and left a message on his phone, but no number to call back.

In the meantime, I have these horrible looking roses and do not know how this is going to get resolved.As I have seen in other reviews of From Your Flowers, the company has a bad reputation.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "full refund to my daughter and family and new fresh flowers to me". The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers was wilted flowers and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments