I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted.I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they said they needed to talk to the person who sent them to either find out about resending them or getting a refund.
She wanted me to call the person and have them call From You Flowers. I told them they needed to contact the person and I gave the customer service person my daughter's number. Instead they called my son-in-law and left a message on his phone, but no number to call back.
In the meantime, I have these horrible looking roses and do not know how this is going to get resolved.As I have seen in other reviews of From Your Flowers, the company has a bad reputation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wilted flowers and poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund to my daughter and family and new fresh flowers to me.
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Livid!! I sent my mom what I thought was a beautiful birthday bouquet to her school in hopes of making the other teachers jealous but instead I'm sure she was..."
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."