Farmington, Michigan

I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted.I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they said they needed to talk to the person who sent them to either find out about resending them or getting a refund.

She wanted me to call the person and have them call From You Flowers. I told them they needed to contact the person and I gave the customer service person my daughter's number. Instead they called my son-in-law and left a message on his phone, but no number to call back.

In the meantime, I have these horrible looking roses and do not know how this is going to get resolved.As I have seen in other reviews of From Your Flowers, the company has a bad reputation.

Review about: From You Flowers Roses.

I didn't like: Wilted flowers and poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund to my daughter and family and new fresh flowers to me.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion