I received 12 roses from From You Flowers as a gift for my birthday and 10 of them were partially wilted.I called Customer Service From You Flowers and they said they needed to talk to the person who sent them to either find out about resending them or getting a refund.
She wanted me to call the person and have them call From You Flowers. I told them they needed to contact the person and I gave the customer service person my daughter's number. Instead they called my son-in-law and left a message on his phone, but no number to call back.
In the meantime, I have these horrible looking roses and do not know how this is going to get resolved.As I have seen in other reviews of From Your Flowers, the company has a bad reputation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wilted flowers and poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund to my daughter and family and new fresh flowers to me.
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "My Husband bought me a Natural Emerald ring with diamonds and matching necklace from Jared in Novi MI, spent a lot of them. Took it in to be check at..."
- "Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."