Featured Not resolved
1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement, beautiful on the website.The picture was a textured, colored vase with roses and two other kind of flowers with a hint of baby breath and a bit of greenery.

But what was delivered was something completely different, a plain clear vase with 5 roses a greenery to fill the vase. What is this ....

Something my granddaughter could have done from the yard.

This business is a scam!!!

All customer service could do was apologize, that doesn't help me, especially after you have taken my money.I was totally embarrassed to think I would send something so cheesy.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #942642

Do what I am doing. Request your bank to fight them and get your money baCk. If enough people put their banks up to bat this site gets shut down!

From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more