Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I ordered an arrangement, beautiful on the website.The picture was a textured, colored vase with roses and two other kind of flowers with a hint of baby breath and a bit of greenery.

But what was delivered was something completely different, a plain clear vase with 5 roses a greenery to fill the vase. What is this ....

Something my granddaughter could have done from the yard.

This business is a scam!!!

All customer service could do was apologize, that doesn't help me, especially after you have taken my money.I was totally embarrassed to think I would send something so cheesy.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

ann
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #942642

Do what I am doing. Request your bank to fight them and get your money baCk. If enough people put their banks up to bat this site gets shut down!