Featured Not resolved

I ordered an arrangement, beautiful on the website.The picture was a textured, colored vase with roses and two other kind of flowers with a hint of baby breath and a bit of greenery.

But what was delivered was something completely different, a plain clear vase with 5 roses a greenery to fill the vase. What is this ....

Something my granddaughter could have done from the yard.

This business is a scam!!!

All customer service could do was apologize, that doesn't help me, especially after you have taken my money.I was totally embarrassed to think I would send something so cheesy.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

ann
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #942642

Do what I am doing. Request your bank to fight them and get your money baCk. If enough people put their banks up to bat this site gets shut down!

From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more