Huntsville, Alabama
Featured Not resolved

My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary.Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet.

12 roses and greenery in a plain vase. No ribbon on the vase, and no babies breath or anything to fill in. Within 3 days there was mold forming on the greenery and in the water in the vase. The flowers received were very poor quality and we fill we were ripped off by this company.

This was not what he paid for.We will never use From You Flowers again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1231048

Who doesn't change the water on their flowers? And what an ungrateful person you are. Next year I hope you get a toaster.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1230769

How about showing a little GRATITUDE for the thoughtful gift your husband gave you!You have got to be the most selfish hag I've come across in a long time!

You can pretty much count on your husband never bothering to but you flowers again!In fact, I anticipate the next thing he will give you is divorce papers you ungrateful witch!

Denver, Colorado, United States #1226421

Let me get this straight, 1st Anniversary, your husband buys you flowers and the best thing you can do is complain online.

Gotcha...Something tells me he should run away while he can.