From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses
My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary.Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet.
12 roses and greenery in a plain vase. No ribbon on the vase, and no babies breath or anything to fill in. Within 3 days there was mold forming on the greenery and in the water in the vase. The flowers received were very poor quality and we fill we were ripped off by this company.
This was not what he paid for.We will never use From You Flowers again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "2003 model with less than 200 hours and blew #2 piston. It overheated and wiped the rings so I had zero compression in #2. I had it re-sleeved, injectors flow..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..."