From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses
My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary.Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet.
12 roses and greenery in a plain vase. No ribbon on the vase, and no babies breath or anything to fill in. Within 3 days there was mold forming on the greenery and in the water in the vase. The flowers received were very poor quality and we fill we were ripped off by this company.
This was not what he paid for.We will never use From You Flowers again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."
- "Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."