From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses

My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary.Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet.

12 roses and greenery in a plain vase. No ribbon on the vase, and no babies breath or anything to fill in. Within 3 days there was mold forming on the greenery and in the water in the vase. The flowers received were very poor quality and we fill we were ripped off by this company.

This was not what he paid for.We will never use From You Flowers again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #935255

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1231048 Naples, Florida

Who doesn't change the water on their flowers? And what an ungrateful person you are. Next year I hope you get a toaster.

0 0 Reply

2 days ago #1230769 Pretoria, Gauteng

How about showing a little GRATITUDE for the thoughtful gift your husband gave you! You have got to be the most selfish hag I've come across in a long time! You can pretty much count on your husband never bothering to but you flowers again! In fact, I anticipate the next thing he will give you is divorce papers you ungrateful witch!

3 0 Reply

Oct 13 #1226421 Denver, Colorado

Let me get this straight, 1st Anniversary, your husband buys you flowers and the best thing you can do is complain online.
Gotcha...Something tells me he should run away while he can.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.