From You Flowers - Poor quality flowers & poor quality customer service
I ordered a deluxe bouquet for my kids as a surprise.Well, I was the one surprised.
I could have picked up a better looking bouquet at the corner grocery for a quarter of the price. The bouquet was just, let's say totally underwhelming. Just a few common, sad looking, brown edged, petal dropping flowers. I contacted customer service to let them know about the poor quality, expecting that they would replace the flowers or refund my money.
After 9 emails, their "100% satisfaction guaranteed" solution was to give me a gift certificate for $10.
Poor quality flowers & poor quality customer service.I will not be doing business with this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deluxe Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."