From You Flowers - Poor quality flowers & poor quality customer service
I ordered a deluxe bouquet for my kids as a surprise.Well, I was the one surprised.
I could have picked up a better looking bouquet at the corner grocery for a quarter of the price. The bouquet was just, let's say totally underwhelming. Just a few common, sad looking, brown edged, petal dropping flowers. I contacted customer service to let them know about the poor quality, expecting that they would replace the flowers or refund my money.
After 9 emails, their "100% satisfaction guaranteed" solution was to give me a gift certificate for $10.
Poor quality flowers & poor quality customer service.I will not be doing business with this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deluxe Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."