Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My daughter ordered flowers for me for Mother's day.What a disappointment.

For the money she paid $30.00 the bouquet was basically daisy's maybe 6, mums about 12 and 3 roses that will never open. And to add insult to injury no bow! No color except the 3 roses. She ordered well in advance and the arrangement did not arrive until 5 well after the time she requested.

I had left work and had to return. It also ruined a surprise she had planned for me with a clue in the card for another surprise. Let me add that the card was barely legible. My daughter emailed with her displeasure and they sent her a $10.00 certificate for next purchase.

This I find comical since she clearly stated she will never use them again!After going online and seeing their reviews it is clear their Customer base is not repeat Customer's.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: resend arrangement with quality it should have had and not use the inferior florist you obviously used for this arrangement..

I didn't like: Flower arrangement, Customer service resolution.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Hi, as a florist, I am always sorry to hear about any of these problems with customers being dissatisfied with an order.However, I can tell you that the order you described would really exceed $30 and a florist, when you add the vase, flowers, labor, overhead and delivery fees does not make anything on it.

We also have to deal with the low prices that the wire services charge which are not realistic. We have to do the cheap orders to keep the wire services giving us more expensive orders. In the future, you should call a florist in the town where the person you are giving flowers to lives and speak to a real florist, not someone who is trained to be in a phone bank. Specify main flower, color and price point for the TOTAL order so it includes tax and delivery.

You will get fresher flowers and a timely delivery.

Also, it is illegal for small shops to keep your credit card number on file, so they have to destroy it and your card can not be hacked like it can with big companies.A good florist will leave a business card with the recipient of your gift so if there are problems they can reach out directly and get them remedied.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1328623

Hopefully people will read reviews before using!