Greetings My name is LAQUINSTA Im completely outraged!Today (07/28/2017) is my anniversary and as a surprise I ordered same day service.

I went to the Website to check my order and it seemed to be moving slow; I was concerned since I paid the upcharge for a faster delivery. I completed my order at 8:58am. I called customer service around 1:45pm to get information on my order. I got the rudest agent on the line.

The agent asked for, my name and the receivers name and provided it. The agent argued with me, over and over about my NAME. She had an attitude from the beginning till I asked for her supervisor. She kept stating that she was the Supervisor as a rebuttal but I knew if wasnt true.

I told her that Im not getting off this line till she put a supervisor on the line. I finally got a supervisor on the line as requested. The so called SUPERVISOR TOLD ME I NEED TO SEND A CODY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. REALLY!

MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE! I kept trying to convince this lady that Ive had this name my entire LIFE.

She told that I can never order from them again then she ended the call after.I will report this on every single social media site and also my local news station, till a formal apology is made.

Review about: From You Flowers Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and supervisors.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments