From You Flowers - Ordered flowers for delivery-ripped off!
Update added by user Jan 29, 2015
The first picture is what the company described and pictured (on the left). The second picture (right side) is what my hospitalized friend received. She took the photo.
Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2015
The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers."
My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again.
I ordered the "Sugar & Sweet" bouquet for a friend in the hospital. I purchased it based on the picture & the description: Item Description:
"Send pink roses today to someone who is all Sugar and Sweet! This bright bouquet celebrates everything pink, with beautiful pink roses paired with white alstroemeria."
When I spoke with the recipient, she told me she received some pink roses and white carnations (cheap & ugly). Had I known my order would not fit the description-I never would have ordered them. Additionally, when checking out I agreed to pay a delivery price without any others listed. At the end, the total jumped and there was an additional charge. The only reason I ordered was due to a time restraint & I had already spent 2 hours searching for exactly what I wanted. The only good thing I have to say was that it was delivered on time. NEXT TIME I NEED A FLORAL DELIVERY...IT WON'T BE FROM THIS DECEITFUL PLACE!! I plan to add to the other 500+ public complaints on "From You Flowers.com."
Consumer beware...what you see is not what you get! They never stated the arrangement would be anything other than what was listed nor did they state the additional charge.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Delivered on time
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My experience with Aspen Dental has been a painful and an unbelievable nightmare. I had a front fractured tooth that was infected. I agreed to have them remove it on..."
- "On 11/28/2015 my daughter and I went to the OfficeMax #6353 at 199 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA in search of a desk and office chair. We arrived..."