2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 29, 2015

The first picture is what the company described and pictured (on the left). The second picture (right side) is what my hospitalized friend received. She took the photo.

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2015

The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers."

My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again.

I ordered the "Sugar & Sweet" bouquet for a friend in the hospital. I purchased it based on the picture & the description: Item Description:

"Send pink roses today to someone who is all Sugar and Sweet! This bright bouquet celebrates everything pink, with beautiful pink roses paired with white alstroemeria."

When I spoke with the recipient, she told me she received some pink roses and white carnations (cheap & ugly). Had I known my order would not fit the description-I never would have ordered them. Additionally, when checking out I agreed to pay a delivery price without any others listed. At the end, the total jumped and there was an additional charge. The only reason I ordered was due to a time restraint & I had already spent 2 hours searching for exactly what I wanted. The only good thing I have to say was that it was delivered on time. NEXT TIME I NEED A FLORAL DELIVERY...IT WON'T BE FROM THIS DECEITFUL PLACE!! I plan to add to the other 500+ public complaints on "From You Flowers.com."

Consumer beware...what you see is not what you get! They never stated the arrangement would be anything other than what was listed nor did they state the additional charge.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $56 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresentation. Author liked the most delivered on time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Holden, Massachusetts, United States #950658

I would like to add an update to my post review #586842.From You Flowers sent an email offering me a $10.00 discount on a future purchase.

I would never shop at this place again!

I want a total refund.I do not consider this issue resolved.