From You Flowers - Ordered flowers for delivery-ripped off!
Update added by user Jan 29, 2015
The first picture is what the company described and pictured (on the left). The second picture (right side) is what my hospitalized friend received. She took the photo.
Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2015
The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers."
My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again.
I ordered the "Sugar & Sweet" bouquet for a friend in the hospital. I purchased it based on the picture & the description: Item Description:
"Send pink roses today to someone who is all Sugar and Sweet! This bright bouquet celebrates everything pink, with beautiful pink roses paired with white alstroemeria."
When I spoke with the recipient, she told me she received some pink roses and white carnations (cheap & ugly). Had I known my order would not fit the description-I never would have ordered them. Additionally, when checking out I agreed to pay a delivery price without any others listed. At the end, the total jumped and there was an additional charge. The only reason I ordered was due to a time restraint & I had already spent 2 hours searching for exactly what I wanted. The only good thing I have to say was that it was delivered on time. NEXT TIME I NEED A FLORAL DELIVERY...IT WON'T BE FROM THIS DECEITFUL PLACE!! I plan to add to the other 500+ public complaints on "From You Flowers.com."
Consumer beware...what you see is not what you get! They never stated the arrangement would be anything other than what was listed nor did they state the additional charge.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Delivered on time
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "I purchased a refurbished big screen TV from Evine and waited ten days for delivery. It arrived yesterday and we discovered after setting it up the LCD screen was damaged..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."