From You Flowers - Ordered flowers for delivery-ripped off!

Update added by user Jan 29, 2015

The first picture is what the company described and pictured (on the left). The second picture (right side) is what my hospitalized friend received. She took the photo.

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2015

The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers."

My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again.

I ordered the "Sugar & Sweet" bouquet for a friend in the hospital. I purchased it based on the picture & the description: Item Description:

"Send pink roses today to someone who is all Sugar and Sweet! This bright bouquet celebrates everything pink, with beautiful pink roses paired with white alstroemeria."

When I spoke with the recipient, she told me she received some pink roses and white carnations (cheap & ugly). Had I known my order would not fit the description-I never would have ordered them. Additionally, when checking out I agreed to pay a delivery price without any others listed. At the end, the total jumped and there was an additional charge. The only reason I ordered was due to a time restraint & I had already spent 2 hours searching for exactly what I wanted. The only good thing I have to say was that it was delivered on time. NEXT TIME I NEED A FLORAL DELIVERY...IT WON'T BE FROM THIS DECEITFUL PLACE!! I plan to add to the other 500+ public complaints on "From You"

Consumer beware...what you see is not what you get! They never stated the arrangement would be anything other than what was listed nor did they state the additional charge.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #586842 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25, 2015 #950658 Holden, Massachusetts

I would like to add an update to my post review #586842. From You Flowers sent an email offering me a $10.00 discount on a future purchase. I would never shop at this place again! I want a total refund. I do not consider this issue resolved.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about