Pompano Beach, Florida

I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines day.

Related: From You Flowers - Make sure they can deliver in your area

I called customer service around 3pm and somehow managed to keep me cool and be nice. The lady was polite and called the florist but got no answer. She said she would call me back in 10-20 min and continue to work on a status. Needless to say, I never received a return phone call and when I tried to call back I got nothing but a busy signal for nearly an hour.

NEVER AGAIN!!, Ruined my Girl Friend's Valentine's Day! D+ with the BBB

I will dispute via my CC company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

And you probably never will.

They are what is called "an order gather" not a florist.They call ANY other flower shop who will take the order...and that's becoming slimmer and slimmer.

Even if they send an apology bouquet from the florist they gave your order to, it will look like it was the other florists fault when it's possible that your order never was ACCEPTED by a legitimate or quality shop. Call a florist in your own town. That way you can go in and confront the shop with your problem.

I'll bet your local florist wouldn't have charged you a service charge for Valentines day delivery!Don't ever be a sucker again!!!