I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines day.
I called customer service around 3pm and somehow managed to keep me cool and be nice. The lady was polite and called the florist but got no answer. She said she would call me back in 10-20 min and continue to work on a status. Needless to say, I never received a return phone call and when I tried to call back I got nothing but a busy signal for nearly an hour.
NEVER AGAIN!!, Ruined my Girl Friend's Valentine's Day! D+ with the BBB
I will dispute via my CC company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again. I ordered the right..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I waited for 18mins for someone to come to the phone i hung up becasue no one ever did i actually drove to the store while i was on the..."
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."