I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines day.
I called customer service around 3pm and somehow managed to keep me cool and be nice. The lady was polite and called the florist but got no answer. She said she would call me back in 10-20 min and continue to work on a status. Needless to say, I never received a return phone call and when I tried to call back I got nothing but a busy signal for nearly an hour.
NEVER AGAIN!!, Ruined my Girl Friend's Valentine's Day! D+ with the BBB
I will dispute via my CC company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "Very disappointed don't order from them. Picture on website does not match what they deliver. I order a fruit basket and paid extra for a bigger one. The one they..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "I purchased a new air conditioner on 4-25-13. They install it wrong and water was leaking on the cover and ground. Since installing it they have not fixed it...."
- "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..."
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."