I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines day.
I called customer service around 3pm and somehow managed to keep me cool and be nice. The lady was polite and called the florist but got no answer. She said she would call me back in 10-20 min and continue to work on a status. Needless to say, I never received a return phone call and when I tried to call back I got nothing but a busy signal for nearly an hour.
NEVER AGAIN!!, Ruined my Girl Friend's Valentine's Day! D+ with the BBB
I will dispute via my CC company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "Robert Hannan will not:Update youSend letters in a timely fashionSend you emails in a timely Fashionreturn telephone callsor Better yetBE POLITE or ETHICAL ! Be watchful of the letters he files..."