From You Flowers - Ordered flowers/ didn't arrive!

I placed an order some 10 days in advance with and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines day.

I called customer service around 3pm and somehow managed to keep me cool and be nice. The lady was polite and called the florist but got no answer. She said she would call me back in 10-20 min and continue to work on a status. Needless to say, I never received a return phone call and when I tried to call back I got nothing but a busy signal for nearly an hour.

NEVER AGAIN!!, Ruined my Girl Friend's Valentine's Day! D+ with the BBB

I will dispute via my CC company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
And you probably never will.

Feb 17, 2013 #610225

They are what is called "an order gather" not a florist. They call ANY other flower shop who will take the order...and that's becoming slimmer and slimmer. Even if they send an apology bouquet from the florist they gave your order to, it will look like it was the other florists fault when it's possible that your order never was ACCEPTED by a legitimate or quality shop. Call a florist in your own town. That way you can go in and confront the shop with your problem. I'll bet your local florist wouldn't have charged you a service charge for Valentines day delivery! Don't ever be a sucker again!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about