I decided to use this florist for the first time at Easter.

I sent an Easter bouquet to 3 friends and 1 Birthday bouquet to be delivered in a month.

The first Easter bouquet arrived with the wrong vase. It was totally ugly and plain.

The second Easter bouquet arrived with the correct vase but the wrong flowers.

The third Easter bouquet arrived and the flowers were totally dead!

The fourth bouquet was delivered on Easter INSTEAD OF HER BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS A MONTH AWAY.

I was embarrassed and furious and finally got a hold of a rep. I told her the whole entire story and she gave me a "$20.00 gift certificate with a "code" to use on my next order. Then she gave me another credit $12.00 with a "code" to use on my next order.

Today I placed an order for my girl friends birthday...When I called customer service to place the order they said that my "codes" were invalid and I could not use them. As you can imagine I Blew a Fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After speaking to the sales rep. I finally asked for the supervisor. He said that there was nothing I could do, but he offered me a $12.00 discount but added a $14.99 "{{redacted}} Service Charge" on top of it. I told him that they have the worst company I have ever seen and I going to write a bad review. I also told them to cancel my order, and take my losses. Don't ever deal with this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30.

Comments